As we go about our day to day lives, we encounter a wide variety of energies from people, places and things. We all have a unique energy signature that is interacting with all other energies on the regular. Some of these energies are light, love and high vibrations (positive). Others are dense and low vibrations (negative). When you encounter light or high vibration energies we are uplifted, creative and inspired. When we encounter dense or low vibration energies we feel sluggish, unmotivated and heavy. Not clearing this energy can lead to increased stress, emotional instability and sometimes physical pain. Your aura or energy that surrounds your body, is affected by external factors as well as your own thoughts + feelings.
The more relaxed we are the more we are able to let go and heal.
- Light some candles
- Fill your tub with warm water
- Add 2 handfuls of good quality Sea Salt (himalayan sea salt or dead sea mineral salts are my fav!)
- Add your favorite essential oils that help to relax and soothe you (I personally love doterra lavender, doterra frankinscense + amber or doterra peace)
- You can even add your favorite crystals if you want. (make sure the crystals you pick can withstand the salt water and won’t get stripped)
- Soak for about 20-30 min.
- Relax, breathe and envision the water cleansing your mind, body, sprit.
I do these a few times a week but once a week is great!
Remember we are all made of energy. Energy is in the words we say, the feelings we feel and the actions we take. How do you connect with your energy? How does your energy feel - physical, mental and emotional?
You can shift your energy in many ways. One great way is to find gratitude during the times that are not so pleasant. Other ways could be simply jumping up and down (jumping jacks, dance party…etc) - by energizing your body it shifts your energetic field and stimulates more of the feel good hormones which helps in shifting your thoughts and feelings as well.
Find time this week to work your energy connection. What foods, movements, feelings, words and actions energize you? Have fun with it.
Sit quietly, close your eyes and follow the rhythm of your breath.
Imagine a stream of water (size of a quarter) at the top of your head. Begin to expand that stream of water to the width of your head. This water is filled with cleansing and healing energy. Feel the water move through your aura (energy around your body) and your physical body cleansing away negative energy and restoring your balance + radiance.
Repeat to yourself: I breathe in healing, I breathe out radiance.
Healing + Radiance,