Our true nature is to have an open heart…to love and be loved, openly, unconditionally. Our heart is what links our soul body and our physical body, our intuition and instinct. As we connect with our hearts on a daily basis we are able to experience life in abundance. If you start your day with love, all fears and anxieties will dissolve.
However, most of us tend to get caught up in our minds. I know I used to (and sometimes still do). I would analyze scenarios only to find myself more confused, frustrated and exhausted! As we over analyze we second-guess our true feelings of what is right for us. Connecting and following our hearts rather than our minds is the difference of what we “think” is right vs. what we “feel” is right. While there is nothing wrong with thinking, sometimes we have to tap into a deeper connection of “knowing” and let our minds do the planning and action steps. So, how do you connect with your heart?
Follow these easy steps to find your heart, connect and radiate love and gratitude…
1. Find a quiet space and take a moment to breath and draw awareness to your heart center.
2. Place your left hand on your heart and right hand on your tummy. Notice the difference in your heartbeat. Do you notice a difference in your breathing just from the touch?
3. Focus your attention on your heart and picture a beautiful green (or pink) ball of energy.
4. Stay with this beautiful energy for about 10-15 breaths and feel it radiating within your body and around you.
5. Open your eyes and feel the shift of energy.
Love is a high vibration energy that thrives and expands within us and around us. If you don't feel this loving energy right away, don't be discouraged. The more you practice the more love you will feel in your heart.
As you awake each morning you have a choice to follow your heart or follow your head? Which one will you choose?
Want to find out more techniques to connect? Sign up for a FREE consultation.
With a loving and grateful heart,